Home. Store/Restaurant Special Events. Home-Cookin Menu Contact Us

Sept 15 & 16, 2018

This will be hosted by The Hitching Post and 154 Marine in conjunction with the Mark Twain Lake Chamber of Commerce. The launch and weigh in will be at the Spalding public access area. Payout is 75% to fishermen and the remaining of the 25% to Th e ALS Association , Miracle s in Progress, and The Mark Twain Lake Chamber of Commerce. Initial boat numbers will be determined by an early bird drawing of entries received by Mark Twain Lake Chamber o f Commerce on or before April 18 th 2018 . Cash entries will be accepted at The Hitching Post un til 4:45 P.M. on Saturday April 21 st The drawing will be held on April 21st 2018 at 5:00pm at The Hitching Post Bar and Grill, on Route J two miles north of the Claren ce Cannon Dam.

For questions call Ben Luetkemeyer (314 608 3725)
Dave Luetkemeyer (314 602 7360)
Doug Smith (573 248 7458)

Downloading Entry Form: PDF


We CATER to any Special Event or Occassion!
We can make custom arrangement to fit any event.

We have hosted a number of special occasions such as:

Fishing Tournaments
Group Hayrides
Group BBQ's
...and more!

Call 573-735-1059 for more details and to inquire about
options for your next special event.
Web presence designed by WebXtras, LLC ©2011. All rights reserved.